Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on April 14, announced the continuation of a National lock down till May 3. The second phase of lockdown focuses on social distancing with a few conditions in place. Essential services are exempted from travel restrictions and one can move around by using the e-pass.
State wise E-pass for essential services
A person can use an e-pass to provide or use essential services such as ration shops, poultry, animal husbandry, medical care, health care, police and security, electricity and water department, chemists.
However, if anyone wants to use or provide any of these services, they need to apply for an e-pass on their respective state’s official website.
Jammu and Kashmir
Simple steps to avail E-pass
- Visit your respective State/UT’s official website
- Click on the ‘Apply for E-pass’ tab
- Fill in application form with all the necessary details
- Upload relevant documents(if required) and submit application form
- After application is approved, you will receive official confirmation
- Take a print-out and take it along while venturing out
Curated by Ruchit Rastogi